Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Recruitment for Assistant Commandant
- 1 Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Recruitment for Assistant Commandant
- 1.1 Online Application for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Recruitment
- 1.2 Important Dates for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 at www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Vacancy Details & Reservation
- 1.4 Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Application Fee
- 1.5 Selection Process Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016
- 1.6 Central Armed Police Forces Download Admit Card 2016
- 1.7 Share Nokre.in with Friends
The Union Public Service Commission has roll out a new notification vide advt. no. 07/2016-CPF for recruitment of 270 vacancies for Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment 2016 by Upsconline. This news brings happiness on the faces of candidates who are looking to make themselves work for the Central Armed Police Forces and serve for the country.
The recruitment is done by the UPSC known as Union Public Service Commission by conducting a written examination. Candidates who wish to apply for this job are requested to go through all the details carefully and then apply for the post of Assistant Commandant in CAPF.
The Union Public Service Commission known as UPSC and in Hindi it is spelled as “संघ लोक सेवा आयोग” is the responsible authority which conducts major examinations in India including the Civil Services Examination. The recruitment process is very transparent for the candidates who apply through UPSC. This is done to ensure that no unfair means and no cheating are done to recruit the members. The UPSC is responsible for all the recruitment done and also in conducting the examination peacefully.
Online Application for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Recruitment
Candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant in CAPF through online mode only. The eligible candidates can fill their application online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in and follow the instructions mentioned on the website. Candidates should also note that correct scan size of photographs and signature have to be uploaded in the given format by UPSC.
Important Dates for Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 at www.upsc.gov.in
- Name of the Organisation: Central Armed Police Forces
- Recruitment for: Assistant Commandant
- Education Qualification Required: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible Age: 20 to 25 years on 1.8.2016
- Total Posts: 270
- Online Application Starts From: 13 March 2016
- Online Application Last Date: 8 April, 2016
- Date of Examination: 26 June, 2016
- Authority Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Selection Process Includes: On basis of Marks obtained during Written Examination, Physical Standard Test & Interview
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Vacancy Details & Reservation
The total vacancy available for recruitment in CAPF are 270. It is further noted that the vacancies will be done on the basis of the examination results.
(1) BSF 28
(2) CRPF 97
(3) ITBP 87
(4) SSB 58 TOTAL:270
The reservation will be given to the candidates in accordance with the Government policy and 10% of the reservations are for the ex-serviceman.
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016 Application Fee
The application fee for the CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment is Rs. 200 for all General and all other category, which can payed at any of the branches of State Bank of India by generating the Pay Slip/e-Challan. Application fee can also be paid online using Internet Banking Facility, Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
For reserved category SC/ST and Female candidates application fees is NIL.
Selection Process Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant 2016
Selection of the candidates will be based upon the merits i.e. the written examination marks, Physical Standard Tests and Interview.
Candidates have to pass the Physical Standard Test in which various physical tasks will be given to work upon. Once the candidate achieve the minimum qualifying marks for the physical test, he/she maybe then selected for further process.
The Minimum requirement to pass the physical efficiency test is given below:
|Physical Efficiency Test||Males||Females|
|100 Meter Race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meter Race||3 Minute 45 Second||4 Minute 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump(3 Chances)||3.5 Meters||3.0 Meters|
|Shot Put(7.26KG)||4.5 Meters||Not Required|
Central Armed Police Forces Download Admit Card 2016
Candidates can download their admit cards/Admission Certificate from the authority website. The admit cards will be available only 3 weeks before the Examination Date. Candidates are advised to check this page for further updates. You can also join FREE SMS alert services to get updates regarding Central Armed Police Forces Examination in your Mobile for Free!
Authority Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in