Recruitment open for 298 Posts of Junior Engineer (JE) by UPSSSC
- 1 Recruitment open for 298 Posts of Junior Engineer (JE) by UPSSSC
- 1.1 UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2016 Recruitment Notification & Apply Online
- 1.2 UPSSSC JE recruitment 2016 Application Fee Details
- 1.3 Important Dates to remember for UPSSSC JE recruitment 2016 by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (upsssc.gov.in)
- 1.4 UPSSSC Eligible Candidates & Age Requirement Limit
- 1.5 UPSSSC Admit Card Download for Examination 2016 JE
- 1.6 UPSSSC Selection Process for Recruitment
- 1.7 View the UPSSSC Official Notification
- 1.8 Apply Online for UPSSSC JE 2016 Recruitment
- 1.9 Authority Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- 1.10 Share Nokre.in with Friends
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is calling applications for recruitment of total 298 Vacancies of Junior Engineer vide Advt. No. 08/2016. The recruitment of JE will be done in various departments like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical etc. The candidates who have passed B.Tech with Engineering and Diploma in Engineering have a good news to apply for the post of JE. This is a good news as recruitment for JE and afterwards on candidate’s performance, promotion directly to AE known as SDO also. The application can be submitted online through UPSSSC official website www.upsssc.gov.in and can submit the application online for UPSSSC JE 2016 Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission was formed in the year 1988 in the month of November. The headquarters for UPSSSC are located in Lucknow. UPSSSC is responsible for all the recruitment which are done mainly including LekhPal, Junior Engineer, Forest Guard, Stenographer, Nurse and many other posts. A written examination is conducted by the authority followed by interview for the selection of candidate. Also various advertisements are published in the newspapers accordingly a notification when released.
Latest Update: 16/4/2016 UPSSSC Admit Card to be made available soon. Now get free SMS Alerts in your mobile inbox about JOB alerts and Results!!!
UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE 2016 Recruitment Notification & Apply Online
UPSSSC recruitment for JE posts 2016 can be filled only using the online method which is available on the website. This time no offline application will be accepted and only online mode is open for filling the applications for UPSSSC JE post. The registrations have opened from today i.e. 30 March and will continue up to 25 April as last date. Candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully and read all the instructions before applying.
UPSSSC JE recruitment 2016 Application Fee Details
Candidates who are applying for the post of JE i.e. Junior Engineer have to submit an application fee of Rs. 160 for General and OBC Category candidates whereas Rs. 70 as application fee for SC/ST category candidates. The candidates who are from PWD will not pay any application fees and is free for them. The last date of depositing the application fee for UPSSSC is 23 April. Once the application is submitted successfully and the application fees is paid, the candidates will get a registration number which will help them to download their Admit Card for UPSSSC Exam 2016.
Important Dates to remember for UPSSSC JE recruitment 2016 by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (upsssc.gov.in)
- Name of the Organisation: UPSSSC, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Recruitment for: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Education Qualification Required: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering* or Diploma in Engineering*
- Eligible Age: 18 to 40 years
- Total Posts: 298
- Last Date for Fees: 21 April, 2016
- Last Date for Application: 25 April, 2016
- Authority Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Selection Process Includes: On basis of Marks obtained during Written Examination & Interview
- Salary: Rs. 9400 to Rs. 34800 and Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
*Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, mechanical Engineering, agriculture Engineering
UPSSSC Eligible Candidates & Age Requirement Limit
The candidates who have passed a B.Tech fro ma recognized university or Diploma in the field of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Agriculture are eligible to fill the application form. The candidates should be at least 18 years old with maximum age limit of 40 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category have age relaxation as per the Rules of Government in Maximum age limit. The salary decided by UPSSSC for JE will be ranging from Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4200 for the candidates selected.
UPSSSC Admit Card Download for Examination 2016 JE
Candidates who have been successfully completed and submitted their application can download the admit card for UPSSSC written examination from the official website. The links are not yet open to download the UPSSSC admit cards as once the applications are finished, then candidates can download their admit cards/hall ticket for UPSSSC written exam. Our team also keeps you updated with the answer keys, admit card news and syllabus. You can keep visiting our website for such details and you can also get these details on your mobile through SMS for free!
UPSSSC Selection Process for Recruitment
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the written examinations as well in the interview. The candidates who pass the written examination are then called for the Interview which is taken by UPSSSC board members. The written examination contains 3 parts in which questions are asked from the related subjects for which candidate is applying. For Ex. if a candidate is applying for JE in Civil Engineering, then the exam will be based on General Engineering, General Awareness & General Intelligence from Civil Engineering branch. Same is followed by other branches, Mechanical, Agriculture and Electrical.