Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) JE Results 2016 Latest
- 1 Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) JE Results 2016 Latest
- 1.1 JE Results 2016 HSSC Junior Engineer Exam
- 1.2 Junior Engineer for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Agriculture 2015-2016 Exam Result Key
- 1.3 Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Merit List and Cut Off Marks 2015-2016 Latest
- 1.4 HSSC JE Examination 2015-2016 Brief Information
- 1.5 HSSC JE Selection Process Method
- 1.6 Share Nokre.in with Friends
HSSC conducted a written exam test for the selection for posts of Junior Engineer post consisting of 946 vacancies for different departments like Civil Engineering Field, Electrical Engineering Field, Mechanical Engineering & Horticulture Field. This test was conducted dated 8th November, 2015. Now, the candidates are excited for the result which is going to be published soon. According to our talks with the concerned authorities, they are in the final phase of the checking. So the expectations are it is going to be out soon.
JE Results 2016 HSSC Junior Engineer Exam
Dear Readers, this is to inform you that the results for the post of Junior Engineer conducted by HSSC are to be uploaded & published on the website www.hsss.gov.in along with the Merit list comprising of the Individual Marks also. As per the source, for viewing personal marks, Candidates are said to login in the website, move to the result section. Login methods include using the Exam Roll Number OR Date of Birth.
Junior Engineer for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Agriculture 2015-2016 Exam Result Key
The candidates who have applied for this examination can also asses their performance using the Result Keys which are available. The answer keys provide a rough idea on the scoring of the candidate which he/she have attempted during the examination.
Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Merit List and Cut Off Marks 2015-2016 Latest
In this cut off marks list, the candidates who have secured the cut off marks will only be shortlisted. The merit list is published on the basis of the regions. The concerned authority responsible for the recruitment process has till now not leaked the cut off bar. According to our NOKRE Team survey, the minimum passing percentage for General Category is 50% and for others would be 45%.
HSSC JE Examination 2015-2016 Brief Information
- Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment for: Junior Engineer (Agriculture, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical)
- Examination date: 8th November
- Total Marks in Examination: 150 Marks
- Examination Result Date: Already available
- Authority Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Answer Key Availability: Available
- Cut Off Marks Expected (NOKRE TEAM Research): 45% (Reserved Category) 50%(General Category)
- Selection Process Includes: Documents Verification & Medical Test
HSSC JE Selection Process Method
The selection process which HSSC adopts includes proper document verification. The documents are verified and the candidates have to produce original documents during this process. If any candidate fails to produce original documents, the selection will be cancelled. Also to note there is no extra time given. Candidates must adhere to the dates given strictly.
Also to note, the candidates need to produced the medical fitness, this is done because it is necessary for the candidates to remain fit and fine during the job period. Those who are qualifying all these selection process will be selected in their applied posts in the regions which they have chosen for.
Authority Website- www.hssc.gov.in