SSC CGL 2016 Latest Recruitment Notification for Examination
- 1 SSC CGL 2016 Latest Recruitment Notification for Examination
The Staff Selection Commission on 13 February issued a new notification for the Examination in Combined Graduate Level Category. The interested candidates who want to serve government can apply for this job online. The examination will be conducted on 8 May, 2016 and 22 May, 2016. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for this exam and also a happy news. More then 10 lac candidates appear for this exam according to sources, it is said to be the most popular and famous examination which is conducted and large number of candidates appear for this exam. The SSC CGL 2016-17 will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission following the notified notification released in February, 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Examination Important Brief Information:
- Name of the Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment for: Various Posts
- Examination date: 8 May & 22 May 2016
- Last Date for Online Apply: 14 March 2016
- Total Marks in Examination: 200 Marks TIER I & 600 Marks TIER II
- Examination Result Date: Not available
- Authority Website: www.ssconline2.gov.in
- Answer Key Availability: After Examination
- Selection Process Includes: On basis of Performance in Examination
SSC CGL 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL Exam can pay the Application Fee Rs. 100 for General Category & OBC. The Candidates who are from SC, ST or belongs to Ex-Serviceman, Physically Challenged and female candidates dont have to pay any application fee as it is free for them.
The candidates who need to pay Rs. 100 can either deposit it through any of the State Bank of India branch or also can pay online either by Net banking or Credit Cards/Debit Card/ATM Card.
Age Requirement for SSC CGL 2016 Application
Candidates who are applying for the SSC CGL 2016 Examination in Group B, C should be minimum 18 years old and maximum age of 27 years as of 1 January, 2016. For other categories including OBC, SC, ST, the Maximum age limit of 27 years is extended up to 3 years for OBC Category Candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates following Rules & Regulations by Government of India.
SSC CGL 2016 Examination Salary & Education Qualification
The candidates who want to apply for the SSC CGL 2016 Examination must be a graduate or must have a qualification like graduate from any university or college which should be recognized & approved by UGC.
The candidates who are selected in this CGL Examination will be offered salary on monthly basis on below criteria-
For Group B Posts-
Rupees 9,300-34,800 including Grade Pay of Rupees 4,200
For Group C Posts-
Rupees 5,200-20,200 including Grade Pay of Rupees 1,800
SSC CGL 2016 Examination Selection Process-
The candidates who appear for the CGL goes through three Tiers for selection. The process is as following:
- TIER I- The candidates appear for the TIER I Exam and written test is conducted.
- TIER II- This is also written test, called as Graduate Level Mains Examination.
- TIER III- The candidates in this TIER III are check for their personality including interview. Other things include in this are document verification process and other formalities conducted by SSC.
SSC CGL 2016 Examination Pattern, Syllabus Info:
All the Candidates who are applying for SSC CGL Examination must have a good general knowledge and statistics knowledge.
Details of the SSC CGL Examination Pattern are as following-
For TIER I Examination-
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
For TIER II Examination-
|English Language & Comprehension||200|
|Quantitative Abilities/Arithmetical Ability||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||200|
Authority Website: www.ssconline2.gov.in
Authority Notification for SSC CGL 2016 in PDF Format: Click Here