Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 by www.hssc.gov.in
- 1 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 by www.hssc.gov.in
- 1.1 Important Dates for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
- 1.3 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure with Salary Details
- 1.5 Haryana Police Physical Standard Test Eligibility
- 1.6 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Physical Screening Test
- 1.7 Share Nokre.in with Friends
369 Vacancies of Male Constable
Haryana Staff Selection Commission known as HSSC has started taking applications for the recruitment of 369 Male Constables in Haryana Police vide Advertisement Number 02/2016. The applicants who are eligible for this post can apply before the closing date and also to serve the Government for the welfare of people in Police Department. Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 to take Male Constables is a good post for the candidates who are thinking to make their careers in Police Service.
Haryana Police manages all the police operations in Haryana from Traffic Management to Civilian Protection. Haryana Police has a large number of candidates who are serving the Division and also are enjoying in Haryana Police. The department is set to recruit for Sub Inspectors and Inspectors in the coming days.
The constables in Haryana Police are recruited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission which was earlier known as Subordinate Services Selection Board. This HSSC was created on 28 January, 1970 Constitution of India. The work of HSSC is to conduct interviews and examinations for recruitment for Group ‘C’ services. The HSSC can also be directed by the State Government for recruitment to Group ‘B’ and Group ‘D’ whereas required. The HSSC rolls out new advertisements through its channel newspaper fours times, tow each in English and Hindi respectively.
Important Dates for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organisation: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment for: Haryana Police Constable (Male)
- Education Qualification Required: 10+2 Pass
- Eligible Age: 18 to 21 years on 1 May 2016
- Total Posts: 369
- Online Application Starts From: 20 May 2016
- Online Application Last Date: 21 June, 2016
- Authority Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Selection Process Includes: On basis of Marks obtained during Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement Test & Interview
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Haryana Police Constable (Male) have to deposit a fee of Rs. 100 for General category whereas Rs. 25 for SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG categories.
Application fee of Haryana Police Constable recruitment can be deposited either through online mode by using Internet Banking, Credit Cards or Debit Cards or Candidates can submit the application fee through offline mode via e-Challan. The e-Challan can be deposited in any of the branches of the following banks-
State Bank of India
State Bank of Patiala
Punjab National Bank
IDBI Bank and many more as available on the payment website.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
There are total 369 vacancies for Male Constable and are divided for different category as following:
|Post Name||Category||Category Vacancy|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Procedure with Salary Details
The Selection procedure for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 by HSSC will be based upon the performance in the written examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test, Physical Standard Test and Interview. Once the candidate gets selected, he shall be given salary of pay scale of Rs. 5200-Rs.20200 plus additional Rs. 2000 as Grade Pay every month.
Haryana Police Physical Standard Test Eligibility
Candidates who are applying for different posts in Haryana Police have to pass the Physical Standard Test. This is required as mandatory for each candidate who is going to make their career with Haryana Police. If you are failing this Physical Stand Test Eligibility criteria, no need to worry and start working hard physically in order to achieve the below given data-
|Category||Height||Chest(With Expansion)||Chest(Without Expansion)|
|General Male||175 Centimeter||87 Centimeter||83 Centimeter|
|Other Category Male||172 Centimeter||84 Centimeter||80 Centimeter|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Physical Screening Test
The Physical Screening Test will be conducted in three phases with each phase of 5 marks each. Therefor total marks for Physical Screening Test(PST) are 15 marks. This is mandatory and compulsory for each candidate to clear these three rounds, if any of the candidate fails to clear any of the round, further process of the candidate will be stopped.
- High Jumps – It should be more than 137 CM to qualify.
- Chin Ups – Minimum 8 times
- Race – Candidates have to race for 2 KM and maximum timings to clear it is 7 Minutes 30 Seconds.
Authority Website- www.hssc.gov.in